AHA BLS 2015 Update Info
Stat Life Medical Training Teaches Classes In Jacksonville FL
AHA’s BLS Course provides the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. Updated to
reflect new 2015 science, BLS teaches the concepts of high-quality CPR, improvement of chest
compression fraction, and high-performing team dynamics.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and
other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
• New science and education from the
2015 AHA Guidelines Update for
CPR and ECC
• The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
• Important early use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as
an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants